Our Community Worker and the Youth Programs focus on the development of leadership, arts and culture, sport, as well as music and dance. These initiatives help promote and increase school attendance and employment.
Currently we have 3 Initiatives running:
- Job Journey.
- 11 days of building self-confidence and a good attitude.
- Understanding the workplace and the rules of employment
- Create a marketable CV and cover letter.
- Practise interviewing skill.
- Friday Teens Group. These sessions aim to tackle the real-life issues our teenagers face daily, while assisting them to reach their goals and dreams.
- The KickStart project: Aims to equip our young adults in the village to be self-motivated, confidant and resilient. Selected individuals will receive mentor training and become role models to the youth in the community. Other programs address Peer Pressure, completion of High School, Drug abuse, sex education and environmental education.